Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

A new year has begun. We spent time with the grandkids and daughter in Indiana for New Years Eve. #2 daughter got married. Very happy. Just a small ceremony in their livingroom. Just so happens the #1 daughter got married 2 weeks before in Chicago. They also had a small ceremony in the Chicago Marriage Court. Glad we could be there for both of the weddings. Long story as too why so informal for both.

Well it snowed some today. Makes me feel sad but it is winter here in Illinois. Not much I can do about it. Really looking forward to our trip to Florida in March. Counting the days in my head. Hard to concentrate at work since we made the reservations. I am so anxious to be able to get the new trailer out and use it.


Here it is as we are leaving the dealership about a month ago. It is about 7 foot longer than the old trailer so the Jayco Jay Flight 22FB fits us better.  Looking forward to sleeping inside the trailer instead of out the back end. Here is a photo of the old trailer from last summer at Bo Wood campground at Lake Shelbyville.


As I said in my last post, it was a good starter for us but since we really enjoy camping and we found out we could use more storage and larger holding tanks the new one was much needed. Now just bring on the warm weather.

I hope everyone had a great start to their year. Tomorrow I go back to work and dream of being on the road..

No comments:

Post a Comment